Sunday, August 13, 2006

Raw Vs Smackdown 2007


I saw the movie trailer for Raw vs Smackdown 2007 for the XBOX 360 version and I was like.. "WOW"... the graphics and camera angles are out of this world!!! After that.... I got kind of sad because I don't own a XBOX360 ; (

All of a sudden... I saw: Also available on PS2 and PSP!! My eyes glowed with hope!!! I suppose the graphics may not be able to compare with the ever impressive X360 but hey... saving up 1K plus is pretty impressive too ; D

The graphics are fantastic and the camera angles are insane. You can even see the wrestlers sweat! How cool is that? I must say though that some of the angles and wrestlers look a little too thin.

The developer; Yuke's.Co and its' publisher; THQ will be releasing this game on the 1st of November 2006. I can hardly wait!! I have been playing with the predecessors of this wrestling game ever since its first installation on the PS1... SMACKDOWN! ; D

No comments: