Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Dating Tips: CHEESY Pickup Lines


My guy friends tend to ask for some sure-to-work pickup lines that will seduce the women of their dreams. I think pickup lines can work but not in the way most people see it. It is not some magical word used to get the girl all arroused. It is simply a conversation opener. It is part of the tools to get women.


In order for your pickup lines to work... here are afew things that I would strongly recommend you guys to have a check list on:



  • BEFORE - Prepare you and the girl you intend to approach. Meaning... don't just pop up and release your pickup line on her. In other words... do a "silent pickup line" first, ie eye contact. If she doesn't want to even look at you... then forget it. No miricle line can save you.



  • DURING - Approach her slowly. Speak confidently and clearly. Maintain a good posture. Don't move around like a monkey while talking to her. Just compliment her on something... anything... and introduce yourself with a handshake. Try to be as original as you can. Why?? Because.. chances are.. if that girl you are after is hot/ cute... 10,000 other guys would have probably used that line on her and you'd just sound like another looser using it on her. ; P



  • AFTER - Don't just keep quiet after you compliment her and all. Start some small talk and ask her questions. Small open ended questions. It'll get the ball rolling. Before she knows it... you'd already be talking to her and perhaps getting her phone number.

Just remember... it's not only WHAT you say... but HOW you say it. Good luck guys!!!!

Girl in picutre: Brooke Burke

I am no dating consultant/ expert. I have failed before in the past with girls. So I know how painful it is. From then on I learnt to take on a different approach and my success rate with girls have increased tremendously then. What I share here is not from some text book but from both experiences of my friends and myself. Hope these entries can help you guys out. Good luck! ; D

No comments: