Sunday, March 16, 2008

Dating Tips - Eye Contact - You'd Better watch it!


Does making eye contact work? Well.. the question you might consider asking is.. how do I make proper eye contact?

If executed perfectly... it'll beat any other method of breaking the ice... but if you fail in this area, you might as well leave the lady alone; worse still... get labeled as some freaky psychotic maniac.
So... here are some Do's and Don'ts:

Do's
1) Keep it casual. Don't appear too serious
2) Stay cool and fun. Look at her, and when she looks at you... look away.
2) Smile. If she smiles back... you are in the game! Most of the time if steps 1 and 2 are done correctly, she'll smile back.


Don'ts
1) Stare - That's bad. You don't want to appear like you are stalking her.
2) Undress her with your eyes.
3) focus on her boobs.
4) Try to lick your lips with your tongue or try to look too sexy (unless you look like Brad Pitt)


Basically, making eye contact should be fun and a good indicator to see if the girl is interested in even talking with you. If she is not... why bother embarrassing yourself by approaching her and getting turned down right?

Remember, it's 50% body language, 40% in the tone of your voice and 10% words when it comes to communicating face to face.




I am no dating consultant/ expert. I have failed before in the past with girls. So I know how painful it is. From then on I learnt to take on a different approach and my success rate with girls have increased tremendously then. What I share here is not from some text book but from both experiences of my friends and myself. Hope these entries can help you guys out. Good luck! ; D

No comments: