Saturday, June 24, 2006

Testify This!


P.O.D seems to be taking a different approach with this album. Certain reviews seem to be rather harsh on this one. In my opinion, this record isn't all bad. It's no masterpiece but it isn't bad at all.

When I first listened to Testify... I felt it was ok-ok... but it eventually gets to you after spinning the songs afew times. This album is more urban reggae like. If you like their featured song; "Good by for now" .... you'd probably enjoy their other songs as well on the album.

Their music gives me a pretty energetic vibe. If you ain't too big a fan for a lil loud music... this album probably wouldn't cut it for you. I would give P.O.D's Testify a 6.5/10. If you are looking for something different, I'd say give it a chance. The question is.. Where will they be heading to next?

No comments: